Michael Tuck Estate and Letting Agents
We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our aim is to deal with your problem sympathetically, fairly and quickly. If you feel the matter is not being resolved to your satisfaction, please ask to speak to the manager of the branch dealing with your enquiry. The manager will try and resolve the matter on the day you raise your complaint, although whether this is possible will of course depend on the nature of the complaint.
If the branch manager does not resolve the matter to your satisfaction, you should write, fully explaining the nature of your concern and with reference to any related documents to:
Mr Kevin Harvey, Michael Tuck & Co, 2 Mead Road, Abbeymead, Gloucester, GL4 4GL.
We will then respond in line with the timeframes set out below (if you feel we have not sought to address your complaints within eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman to consider without our final viewpoint on the matter).
What will happen next?
- We will send receipt of the original complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be dealt with by a senior member of staff or designated complaint handler not directly involved in the transaction who will review your file and speak to the member of staff who dealt with you. A formal written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of receipt of the original complaint.
- If, at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- In exeptional cases, where the timescale needs to be extended beyond this limit, you will be kept fully informed and an explaination provided.
If you remain dissatisfied, you can then contact The Property Ombudsman to request an independent review:
The Property Ombudsman Ltd, Milford House, 43-45 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP
01722 333 306
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.