Request a callback

Please fill in your details below and we will arrange to give you a callback as soon as possible (subject to office hours):





Show Navigation Show Navigation
Michael Tuck estate agency in Gloucester
Michael Tuck estate agent

Offices in:

Latest News

Investor packages available on final plots at bloomfield court9th May 2012

With only 6 remaining apartments at Bloomfield Court in Linden, Gloucester don't miss...
Read article »

  • Follow Michael Tuck Estate Agents on Twitter
  • Like Michael Tuck Estate Agents on Facebook
Back to news page

New View Homes at Kingsway

New View Homes at Kingsway19th October 2012

Home of the week Plot 48 The Stanton - At 1250sq ft this 4 Bedroom Townhouse must be viewed. If you’re looking for a “little freedom” within your family’s four walls this could be the home for you!!

Living accommodation on the ground floor offers entrance hall, fitted kitchen featuring a range of contemporary units, double fan assisted oven, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, Gas hob, chimney hood and stainless steel splash backs. Cloakroom, lounge/dining room with French doors to the garden.

The first floor comprises of bedroom one and two both with en-suite shower rooms.

The second floor offers bedroom three and four, study and family bathroom.

The versatility of this home for a family is NEVER ENDING!!! And the kids don’t have to cross a road to get to the local park, which to our knowledge is an ideal play area. Plot 48 - £184,995

If you are struggling to buy your first home then this could be the answer, available on 75% shared equity with nothing to pay on the remaining 25% share ‘The Hayward’ is a 2 bedroom ground floor maisonette. The property comes with open plan kitchen, lounge and dining and family bathroom.

The kitchen includes an integrated dishwasher, single fan assisted electric oven, electric hob and chimney hood and space for washing machine and fridge freezer, the property comes complete with an allocated parking space and flooring is also included throughout. All this could be yours for just £82,500* *(Terms and Conditions apply)

The development is situated off Rudloe Drive on the outskirts of Kingsway Village, Pembroke Place is ideally situated close to the local facilities.  Have a coffee and a slice of cake at the local coffee shop or enjoy the family-friendly public house, with a Tesco Express, Pharmacy and local school near by, everything is right at your finger tips. 

Kingsway benefits from good access and travel links, only a mile away from Junction 12 of the M5 and close to the new Gloucester South West Bypass providing a link between Kingsway and the City and a local bus route that takes you direct from Kingsway into Gloucester.

For further information or to view the development please call in or phone 01452 729231 or visit http://www.pembroke-place.com

The development is open 7 days a week 10am – 5pm

Michael Tuck New Homes

01452 729231