Request a callback

Please fill in your details below and we will arrange to give you a callback as soon as possible (subject to office hours):





Show Navigation Show Navigation
Michael Tuck estate agency in Gloucester
Michael Tuck estate agent

Offices in:

Latest News

Investor packages available on final plots at bloomfield court9th May 2012

With only 6 remaining apartments at Bloomfield Court in Linden, Gloucester don't miss...
Read article »

  • Follow Michael Tuck Estate Agents on Twitter
  • Like Michael Tuck Estate Agents on Facebook
Back to news page

Homes selling fast at Pembroke Place!

Homes selling fast at Pembroke Place!10th January 2013

Plot 30 is the last remaining 2 bedroom property available with shared equity and if you are struggling to buy your first home then this could be the answer.

‘The Elmore’ is a 2 bedroom mid terrace house, kitchen includes integrated dishwasher and washing machine, double fan assisted electric oven, gas hob and chimney hood and space for fridge freezer. The property comes complete with an allocated parking space. All this for only £92,950* based on 75% shared equity with nothing to pay on the remaining 25%. (*Terms and conditions apply).
 
Plot 16 ‘The Rushton’ is the last remaining 3 bedroom detached house. The kitchen includes integrated dishwasher and washing machine, double fan assisted electric oven, gas hob and chimney hood and space for fridge freezer. The lounge/diner has French doors to the rear garden. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms with ensuite to the master bedroom and separate family bathroom. The property comes complete with garage and parking, all this and detached for only £149,995!
 
To keep up with the high demand we have recently released several new plots including the 2 bedroom ‘Wilton’ design, priced at just £119,995, this property includes selected integrated appliances to the kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and allocated off road parking.
 
The development is situated off Rudloe Drive on the outskirts of Kingsway Village, near Quedgeley.  Pembroke Place is ideally situated close to the local facilities.  Have a coffee and a slice of cake at the local coffee shop or enjoy the family-friendly public house, with a Tesco Express, Pharmacy and local school near by, everything is right at your finger tips.  
 
Kingsway benefits from good access and travel links, only a mile away from Junction 12 of the M5 and close to the new Gloucester South West Bypass providing a link between Kingsway and the City and a local bus route that takes you direct from Kingsway into Gloucester.
 
For further information or to view the development please call in or phone 01452 729231 or visit the Pembroke Place, Kingsway website for an upto date price list
 
The development is open 7 days a week 10am – 5pm
 
Michael Tuck Estate Agents in Quedgeley
01452 729231