Despite the current pandemic, the local housing market shows no signs of slowing down. However, we would like to assure all of our customers and staff that the safety of our clients, staff and their families is of paramount importance to Michael Tuck.
Our branches remain open by prior appointment, and we are now providing viewings and valuations in accordance with government guidance.
In the meantime we will continue to update this page on a regular basis during the pandemic.
Please note that all visitors to our offices, viewers and clients during valuations are required to wear face coverings in-line with the latest government guidance.
Although many of our staff are working from home, our branches are open to visitors, but only by prior appointment and if absolutely necessary.
Please see below our latest COVID-19 policy and how it relates to you:
Vendors and Buyers
If you have sold or had an offer accepted on a property, we will still continue to progress your sale as normal and are striving to get it completed as soon as possible.
Please contact your local estate agency office in Gloucester by telephone or email if you require an update.
Valuations are continuing to be provided in a safe manner subject to the following guidelines:
- Please make us aware as soon as possible if you have Covid-19 symptoms, have been in proximity with somebody with symptoms, are self-isolating or shielding, so we can re-arrange the valuation when it is safe to do so.
- Please ensure that all surfaces are cleaned prior to the the valuation.
- Leave all internal doors open, and lights on so we do not need to touch anything.
- Leave windows open where appropriate to allow ventilation.
- Observe 2m social distancing at all times during the valuation. If possible please wait outside while we inspect your property.
- Please ensure that you wear a face covering during the valuation.
- The home visit will be completed as quickly as possible with further discussion by telephone and/or email.
Please click here if you would like to arrange a free valuation.
Viewings are continuing to be provided in a safe manner.
- Please make us aware as soon as possible if you have Covid-19 symptoms, have been in proximity with somebody with symptoms, are self-isolating or shielding, so we can re-arrange the viewing when it is safe to do so.Please wear a face covering at all times during the viewing.
- Only view if you are seriously interested in the property and in a position to make an offer.
- Only a maximum of 2 people from 1 household are to view at a time.
- Ensure hands are washed or sanitised immediately on arrival at the viewing.
- Internal doors will already be open and lights will already be turned on, so please do not touch anything.
- Observe 2m social distancing at all times during the viewing. The vendor will be asked to wait outside the property.
- The home visit will be completed as quickly as possible with further discussion by telephone and/or email
If you wish to discuss your tenancy please contact your property manager using our usual contact details. They will endeavour to facilitate your requests as soon as possible.
If you have maintenance issues, please use our online repair reporting system.
Please note that, until further notice, only emergency maintenance will be carried out. If you do require emergency maintenance please inform us whether anybody in your household has Covid 19 symptoms or is self-isolating.
Routine property visits have been cancelled until further notice.
Many of our sites are now open and viewings can be provided in a safe manner by prior appointment.
Please contact Michael Tuck New Homes in Gloucester if you are interested in a plot or development and further guidance will be provided.
A list of the available New Homes developments can be found here.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is a necessary precaution to protect all.
Please stay safe and well.
From all at Michael Tuck