STAMP DUTY & FLOORING INCLUDED FOR RESERVATIONS IN NOVEMBER- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH PARKING. The property boasts 669 sq ft, 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, family bathroom, KITCHEN/LIVING room with large windows to front and side aspect, soft close...
We are a specialised New Homes department within Michael Tuck Estate Agents, covering Gloucestershire & Worcestershire we are able to offer over 120 new build homes.
Are you thinking of buying a New Home? Then you are in the right place!
Michael Tuck New Homes in Gloucester are a specialised New Homes department within Michael Tuck Estate Agents, covering Gloucestershire and Worcestershire. We have the largest selection of New Homes for sale in the area.
There is currently a huge demand from buyers looking to purchase New Homes. Here are five reasons why new builds are more popular than ever:
- Cut your energy bills - a brand new home is built to stringent guidelines to ensure that they are as energy efficient as possible. New Homes are on average four times more efficiant than an older property!
- Why rent when you can buy - With the government backed Help to Buy scheme on new build properties, you may find that it is actually cheaper to buy than to rent!
- No DIY - Move into a sparkling new property that is ready to live in straight away.
- 10 Year Guarantee - All new homes come complete with a 10 years builders warranty. This means that and building defects within this period will be recified by the builder.
- No chain- HASSLE FREE
We market properties for many of the builders in the area, so please feel free to contact us for details on the latest listings. With just one phone call to Michael Tuck New Homes, we will:
- Advise you of all the latest new build availability in the area,
- email you the latest property details, price lists and brochures,
- arrange viewings and site visits,
- and, advise you of all the latest offers, incentives and schemes.
Help to Buy
Introducing the Help to Buy scheme
Many people are unable to purchase a home or move house because of the large deposits required in today's difficult mortgage market. The Help to Buy scheme is a government initiative to help first time buyers and those looking to move up the housing ladder purchase a brand new home with only 5% deposit.
Find out why we're the No.1 Help to Buy estate agent in Gloucesterread more
You can start by purchasing from just 25% of your new home and then buy more as and when you can afford to. Your home is exclusively your own.
You share the ownership with the Housing Association but have all the rights and responsibilities of the full owner occupier.
Find out why we're the No.1 estate agent for Shared Ownership properties in Gloucesterread more